Food Service Assistant
Mai Taiko, are a small but perfectly formed Japanese food manufacturer.
We are small enough to care yet big enough to matter and we love to make a difference.
Our clients are diverse and we pride ourselves on creating fresh food to go solutions for all.
Do you want to learn how to produce authentic sushi products?
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals, eager to become Full-time or Part-time
Sushi Chefs in one of our branches, with immediate start.
No experience is required as training in the art of fine sushi making will be provided.
- Preparing hand-made sushi products, and stock management
- Regular communication with the team to ensure smooth operation
- Strong product knowledge and enthusiasm towards the food being produced
- Following all Food Safety, Quality and Hygiene policies and procedures
- Building customer brand loyalty through an understanding of our brand and strong customer service
- Enthusiasm to learn and train in the art of sushi
- Ability to work as a team in an efficient production
- Customer orientated
- A passion surrounding Japanese Food is a bonus
Please submit your CV and covering letter via email